Welcome To Live and to Love



You are welcome to our Wellness Blog for the celebration of life and love.
What is life without love?
Like a body without heart.
Like a soul without a spirit.
Because, we cannot live without love.
A life without love is like a desert without an oasis.

This oasis of life is for you and I to celebrate all the blessings of life.
Come to this oasis and flourish like the palm tree.
Come and be my companion and let us share our experiences on earth.
God bless you as you come in love, peace and unity.

Comments

Laurel Johnson said…
Thank you once again for visiting my blog. Perhaps there IS a genius and hero in everyone.
I have been reading through your blogs a little at a time. I enjoy your philosophy and use of words. I chose this blog for comment because my books accentuate love in all its forms. Love is powerful medicine, especially when it is selfless and true.
Jim said…
my tots too

my love is more catholic though
i love guys too

may i have yr pic Orikinla?
u see i have a page on my blog where i collect scalps

all the guys i ragged
who ultimately became good friends
Shanna said…
Thank you for your kind and lovely words, and for visiting my blog.

This blog you have is a beautiful concept.

Popular posts from this blog

MARIA CAREY: THE LATEST INTERVIEW ON HER NEW CD

HALF GIRLFRIEND and My Romantic Life

D FOR DAKOVA