HALF GIRLFRIEND and My Romantic Life

 Have You Seen HALF GIRLFRIEND?

It is a sweet finger licking #Bollywood romantic drama directed by Mohit Suri and stars Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor and Rhea Chakraborty.

Half Boyfriend nko?
I mean what of Half Boyfriend?
All side chicks are half girlfriends and all side guys are half boyfriends.

One girl friend once whined to me years ago:
"Why am I always second best? Why can't I be the first?"
She ended up becoming a baby mama.
But some fast and smart side chicks have succeeded in toppling the first chicks and took over the men.
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
Men love soul food.
But the way into a woman's heart is through?
Send DM for the answer.


I have befriended the most beautiful and most powerful women on planet earth.
Linda Bruce, American peroxide blonde (silver haired), heartbroken when her twin sister passed on.
Nicole Walter, aka Nikky, the German blonde beauty, an artist and vegetarian like me for years;
THS, aka Nikki, biracial beauty and beautician and a good friend of @alakijaofficial
Becky, from Benin, Edo state. I sent her back to her boyfriend after I discovered she was with me to cheat on him.
Ngozi Nwodo, live in lover and my "Basic Instinct";
Others will remain nameless.
I would have ended up in #Hollywood as a combination of Giacomo Girolamo Casanova and Rudolph Valentino, if Almighty God did not intervene to save my life. My starry eyes are still starry and yes, my heart still throbs for beautiful women.

- Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MARIA CAREY: THE LATEST INTERVIEW ON HER NEW CD

D FOR DAKOVA